Tuesday, July 22, 2008

San Diego ComicCon, Ahead Ahoy!

Wow, this blog has been left idle for much too long. I'll have to take care of that soon, I promise.


Today I'm trying to finish up a bit of freelance work and then get packed for my annual trip to San Diego Comic-Con. My flight leaves early Wednesday morning, so I'll be there from Wednesday night all the way through to Sunday. At least part of the time I'll be helping my friends at the Sofawolf booth (G10), so if you're looking for me, that'd be a good place to start. But mostly I'll be wandering the exhibitor's hall, seeing what new and interesting projects are being produced, meeting up with old friends and acquaintances, and hopefully getting all fired up and inspired like I usually do at these events. If you happen to see me or catch me at the table, please say hello!

1 comment:

~ tOkKa said...

-->> ..RATS .. YOU PLAN 2 UPDATE THIS THING AT ALL ANYMORE ??